You can share/mirror your iOS device's screen in your Studio presentation.
Note: This page is about Studio. For information about mmhmm, read Share your phone or tablet screen in mmhmm.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your Mac with a Lightning cable.
- If your device asks if you want to trust this computer, click Trust.
- A popup may appear asking if Is this Lightning adapter connecting a pair of headphones? If so, tap Other Device.
- In Studio, click New Slide and select This Mac or iOS Device.
- In the window that appears, select your iOS device. Then, click Share.