Controllers that work with Studio
These wireless clickers and controllers are verified to work with Studio:
- Logitech Spotlight
- Logitech R500s
- Keyspan by Tripp Lite
- Xbox One controller
- PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- PS5 DualSense™ Wireless Controller
Connect your controller
1. Connect your controller via Bluetooth
Pairing your controller to your computer may vary slightly depending on your controller model. You should always initiate pairing via the controller (read your controller's manual for the exact steps to do so.) Once pairing has been initiated, open your computer's Bluetooth settings, find your controller in the list, and connect to it.
2. Open and update Studio
Make sure Studio is open and updated to the latest version.
- To check your version of Studio: In the left-hand side of Mac menu bar, go to mmhmm Studio > About mmhmm Studio. Learn more.
- To update mmhmm Studio: In the menu bar, go to mmhmm Studio > Check for Updates...
3. Have fun
The app should be ready to go right out of the box. The chart below shows the PS4 controller's button mapping to Studio.